Be a part of something bigger than yourself!
BVBH is a unique organization that is driven by its purpose of making a strong impact in people’s lives. In order to make this happen, we employ many people that all play a part in wanting to do their best and be involved with something bigger than themselves. At BVBH, in order to function consistently at a level that produces the highest results, we depend on certain qualities from our staff to make this happen. Accountability, Intentionality, Mindfulness and wanting to be an Influence are just some of the traits we look for in people wanting to be part of our organization.
If you have similar aspirations of belonging to an organization that is growth minded (personally and professionally) and seeing how your strengths can be put into action, apply to BVBH. We are always seeking the best staff, so send your resume or contact us for more information- no matter if any opening exists to email@example.com.
Here are just some of the primary benefits of working for BVBH:
- Competitive salary/hourly rate
- Choice of Health Insurance plans that can meet your current health needs (Family Coverage is also available)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- BVBH pays for all or most of the insurance costs for Full Time Employees and a significant amount for those who work 80% time.
- 35-hour workweek for Providers/37.5 hours for Support Staff
- Generous Sick, Vacation and Holiday time off
- Retirement (403b) for Full-Time and 80% Time Staff
- CEU days and CEU funds for 80% to Full-Time Counseling Staff
Equal Opportunity Employer
Blue Valley Behavioral Health’s policy currently states that our employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and competence. Except where required or permitted by law, employment practices shall not be influenced or affected by virtue of an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or any other characteristic protected by the law. In addition, it is the employer’s policy to provide an environment that is free of unlawful harassment of any kind, including that which is sexual, age-related, or ethnic. The policy governs all aspects of employment, promotion, assignment, discharge, and other terms or conditions of employment.
No Specific Job OpeningS at this time